Very impressive. Ambiance and expression well captured. I only wish I could hear the music.

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 8
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 09:01:35 -0600
From: Charles Robinson<charl...@visi.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO: Ian McLagan

The wife and I took in a free show on Thursday while visiting Austin, TX.

Ian McLagan is a keyboardist who use to play with The Faces, as well as doing
some work with The Rolling Stones.  He lives in the Austin area now and does
regular Thursday-night shows for free (!!).  Fun, funny and entertaining guy.

With the K5, I was able to shoot in relative darkness, at almost-full-zoom, with the
50-200 kit lens and STILL get relatively decent results (I hadn't brought my
"concert lenses" with me).  Not bad for ISO6400.  I'm very very pleased with
this camera.

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2013/austin/content/K5__4303_large.html

  -Charles

--