on 2013-02-14 3:49 Joseph McAllister wrote
The iPad  can be configured with one or more of Apple's dongles for SD cards.

but a major downside is that an iPad can't copy *to* an SD card or USB storage; it can only copy from it; this is one of the only things that has made me consider jailbreaking my iPad; once copied to the iPad, you can sync files to a computer in several ways, and there are devices that allow moving files bidirectionally over wifi, but none are as simple as simply copying to an SD card (which would aid in making field backups)