Larry, unless you're not being serious, I should point out that the child (process) spawning is not an issue. The data format is.

On 2/15/2013 7:12 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

On Feb 15, 2013, at 2:38 AM, Boris Liberman wrote:

Hi!

I have very specific technical question.

I've 2000+ pics of kids from Galia's class. I'd like to tag each
pic with names of kids that appear on the pic. Picasa has face
recognition but: a. it works on exported web sized JPGs. b. I have
renamed some of the pics. Jeffrey Friedl offers a plugin that might
be able to import the name tags from Picasa to LightRoom.

Do you have any experience with it?

On a unix machine you'd do this sort of job by running multiple
processes.

You've already spawned a child process that does facial recognition,
put her to work.

-- Larry Colen l...@red4est.com sent from i4est