Great pose, really dynamic hair, Dave.

I agree that her hair could use more contrast from the background. I'd
suggest some light on the background to make it a lighter gray; or
backlighting her hair -- not too much; or side-lighting her hair,
parallel with her shoulders from camera right. Backlighting her hair
would give a very different look from this, of course.

--
-bmw