On 2/19/2013 21:59, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Good to see you on the job again. I'll dig something up.

Paul

HAR! careful there - note that the topic for March is "body parts"

ann

On Feb 19, 2013, at 8:12 PM, Brian Walters <apathy...@lyons-ryan.org> wrote:

G'day all

I've decided that I can probably cope with compiling the March PUG - it will
probably be good therapy.

Once again, many thanks to Bill for stepping up for January and February at
short notice.

While I was in hospital, many of my emails were deleted unread so it is just
possible that there may have been a submission or two that were lost in the
process.  The only March submission that I have is from Eric Kantchev, so if
you aren't Eric and had previously made a submission, please resubmit it.

A couple of other minor things that would help:

* If you have a submission ready to go, please don't wait until the end of the
month.

* When entering details on the submission form, it would help if you use
correct capitalisation for names, image title, etc.  eg. if your name is Joe
Blogs, enter it as Joe Bloggs and not joe bloggs.

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters