Okay. I lied. I found a few more photos that I decided to put on the blog,
mostly to share with those who were at the ice race:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2013/02/icycle-2013-part-iii-last-i-think.html?m=1

For those of you who didn't see the first two galleries and might be
interested, here they are:

 http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2013/02/icycle-2013-pt-1.html?m=1

 http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2013/02/icycle-2013-pt-ii.html?m=1

Hope you enjoy the fun and mayhem (yes, they are racing bicycles on ~ice~ with
home made screw studded tires!). Don't expect many comments as these photos are
similar to the first two GESOs but feel free if you have the urge.

;-)

Cheers,
frank

"If the world were clear, art would not exist." -- Albert Camus