I think I do, Larry.  I took hundreds of exposures this afternoon,
and did a "quick and dirty" clean-up of this one in PS a few minutes
ago, just to get an idea of what was there.

As you can see, the weather was not ideal.  There were heavy rains
this afternoon throughout Hawaii, although almost none where we are
staying, in the rain shadow of the 10, 023 foot volcano northeast of
here, Haleakala.  During our whale watch on the Pacific this
afternoon, it was cloudy and drizzling from time to time.  The whales
were quite active, but the catamaran was bouncing around quite a bit
in the gusty seas, and the backgrounds, as you can see, were rather
drab.

That being said, I am very happy with this image, and I will try to
improve it a bit more.  Thanks very much for you comments on cropping
the image, which I think are very helpful.

Dan

Dan Matyola