Despite my general feelings about AA filters, that sample image is
very nice indeed.

I don't think I've ever gone above ISO 12800 on my K-5, and I try very
hard not to go above 6400, so I don't think this is a meaningful
limitation.

I wonder what the Canon 7D's successor will look like.  I read a
recent quote from a Canon rep that seemed to question the future of
crop sensor DSLRs.  I thought that was funny/interesting, as (in my
completely unobjective opinion) Canon's crop sensor cameras haven't
been terribly competitive for quite a while now.