I think this is my favorite of the set. But I agree it lacks a smidge of contrast by today's standard. Still it looks pretty balanced. Are these scanned prints or negs?

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 7
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 13:33:13 -0500
From: Paul Stenquist<pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO - Film Day 2

Cranbrook Manor, an Albert Kahn creation, built in 1908.

Again, the Leica iiif RD and Summicron 2.0. This lens is not as contrasty as
contemporary glass, and the colors are not as saturated. While I adjust the
levels, I resist plussing the midrange contrast extensively or increasing
saturation. It's a fifties film look.

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=16959353&size=lg