Thanks Everyone!  much appreciated.  Kind of funky how the cross processed
preset worked out on that one!  I forget the name of the building, Frank.  I'll
be down town on Tuesday and I'll get the name.  Just heard the weather and
we're to get more snow tomorrow, though I don't think it will be all that much.
 Chicago has been spared the snow blasts other parts of the country have
seen--pretty easy winter so far.  Keep your fingers crossed! Not to long until
that first day of spring.  I'm ready for it. 2013 so far has really sucked for
me.  I'm hoping spring will bring in better times.

Cheers, Christine