I'll bet that bunch could tell a story or two. They even advertise their shoe preferences in the cropped photo!

Alan

From: "Godfrey DiGiorgi" <gdigio...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 9:33 PM
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO 2013 - 024 - GDG

Another fine Saturday morning walk, another opportunity to photograph
at the Guadalupe River Park in San Jose. Some of my friends after the
walk ...

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/8506412441/lightbox

Oh yeah: This is a shot with the Bessa III medium format folder,
scanned with the Nikon Coolscan 9000. The down-rezzed web images
really lose a lot of a lovely detailing that the Bessa III and ACROS
100 capture. It makes a much bigger difference when I'm printing a
13x13 or larger print. Here's a 1:1 clip of a tiny section from the
picture above, for example...

 https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25268645/024-aftersaturdaymorningwalk-detail.jpg

The result in a large print is exquisite detailing, tonal rendering,
and edge gradations. The downside is the amount of spotting I need to
do to clean up the film when I'm not working with XP2 Super ... with
C41 process films, the scanner's dust and scratch removal pulls almost
all of them out.

enjoy
--
Godfrey