Thank you, David.

It's tougher than I'd expected.

-- Walt

On 2/27/2013 7:46 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
Well done. I like th mood here and the ball blur

Dave

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Walt <ldott...@gmail.com> wrote:
So, I took the camera to work again over the weekend (forgot to take the
tripod, dammit) and thought I'd take another what at capturing motion on the
pool tables.

This is probably the best I got, though I wish I'd bumped the ISO up and
closed the aperture a bit instead of shooting at f/2.8 -- which gave me less
DOF than I'd have liked.

But, I did manage to get some decent motion and will be better prepared next
time with regard to DOF.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/8510101519/
K-5, FA 50/1.4, f/2.8, 1/30 sec, ISO 200

Thoughts, comments, tips and/or suggestions eagerly solicited.

Thanks!

-- Walt

follow the directions.