On 2/27/13 5:09 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
Well it is.

For those who don't know I'm in the midst of writing my own Photoshop
textbook for the classes I teach. I've found plenty of good Photoshop
books but none really structured for a semester-long course on
Photoshop. So after years of frustration I gave up and started working
on one of my own.

Given the glut of Photoshop books on the market, I'm not holding out
much hope of finding a publisher, so I'm setting up everything for
self-publishing. Which means I'm not only writing the book, I'm doing
all the photography, illustration, graphic design and page layout.
Damn, it's slow.

Anyway, I just needed to vent. Carry on.

Writing is easy. Writing well is hard.