From: Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Sent: February 28, 2013 2/28/13
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: RIP: Bran Everseeking

Bran Everseeking of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, whose given name was Thomas
Dunbar, passed away today from a heart attack. Bran hung around these parts
from time to time. He was a man who embraced many causes and seemed to be
genuinely kind and generous. Sorry to hear of his passing. He was only 54 years
old. Taken too soon.

Paul