He took good pictures.

Seems fitting ..... A MARK in his honor!

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Sharpe" <d...@eastlink.ca>
Subject: Re: Bran Everseeking

At 2:11 AM +0100 3/1/13, Jostein Øksne wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Subject: RIP: Bran Everseeking

Bran Everseeking of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, whose given name
was Thomas Dunbar, passed away today from a heart attack.
Bran hung around these parts from time to time. He was a man who
embraced many causes and seemed to be genuinely kind and generous.
Sorry to hear of his passing. He was only 54 years old. Taken too soon.

When I signed up to Facebook I got a friend request from Bran in less than five minutes. He regularly commented on my status updates and I on his, though I barely remember him from PDML. As Doug said, there was something endearing about him. Definately taken too soon.

He took good pictures.

--

Steve Sharpe
d...@eastlink.ca