I have the adaptall 28mm 2.5. The lens isn't well corrected with
digital and throws aberrations along the sides of the frame that erode
sharpness. I have a feeling that the 24 might have the same issues. I
would take some test shots in sunlight and look at the corners. If its
newer than adaptall it might be better corrected for CA. Just
something to look out for.