Thanks to you and all the others. I have of course read all messages :-)

Stig Vidar Hovland

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Chris Mitchell
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2013 9:10 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: PESO: Venice

On 27 February 2013 22:26, SV Hovland <pdml...@heime.org> wrote:
> Here is my photos from the Venice trip in January.
>
> https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=2D01AE85E70E90E2!142135&authkey=
> !ALa-uImR0dOO_Kc
>

> Stig Vidar Hovland

Excellent gallery Stig Vidar. You must have got up very early in the mornings
to have so few people around, The absence of other PDMLers is noted...

For my galleries I use JAlbum and web space from my ISP. I've got a routine
where I export images from LR using a preset and dump them into a JAlbum
gallery and then use its internal ftp for uploading.
With minimal tweaking I can do it in half an hour. JAlbum is free, but there's
a one-off licence fee (around 30 Euros I think) if you want to remove ads.

Chris