Thanks, Don.  It certainly made me smile when I came across this dog
with the glasses.  The guy wrapped in the towel that is visible in the
image had two dogs with him, very similar in appearance and both
sporting shades.  The other dog looked so depressed and embarrassed
that I didn't even try to take his picture, even though there was a
cleaner background behind him.

Dan Matyola