Some of you may remember that back in October, I wrote about the
bag that I liked "on the first sight", Up-rise 33 by Vanguard:
http://pdml.net/pipermail/pdml_pdml.net/2012-October/327982.html

It took me some time before I bought it, and then, I didn't have
an occasion to use it.
In the last two weeks, I had two business trips where I wanted to
have both my laptop and my camera with me at the same time.

I really enjoyed this bag. I had K-5, a flash, 50-135, 17-70, and
three primes small-sized. I also had my laptop with the powersupply,
and a bunch of small things, plus some printouts in the back flat pocket.

Great bag! It offers very convenient access through the top zipper.
Even this full (with the expansion zipper opened), it fits (albeit
a bit tightly in some cases) under the seat in front of you in all
planes that I was on.

It is designed very thoughtfully, and seems to be manufactured well.
I hope the longevity will be as good as the appearance and functionality.
Highly recommend!

Igor