From: Rob Studdert <distudio.p...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2013 9:57 PM
Subject: OT Gearing up for a shoot tonight

Hi Team,

Should be a good night for me tonight photographically, I'm shooting a
very good and mature gospel
a cappella choir with special guests. Unfortunately I had to reject an
offer to shoot Deep Purple and attend the after party last week due to
other commitments, I must say that it was difficult looking at the
images made by the guy who took my place (not as good as I could have
done of course :) You win some and lose some I guess.

Has anyone else got any interesting photo projects lined up for this weekend?

Cheers,

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours