Hi Igor -

Thanks for pointing out that gallery - I was out of town till late last night and have been off the PDML for a few days. Some other folks do really incredible work with a microscope and snow crystals and I've been tempted to try it - really would be the ultimate in macro work. But that's one project that is still pending...

Mark