From: Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com>
Sent: March 9, 2013 3/9/13
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: New gear and two PESOs (one by Galia)

Hi!

Adorama (unlike B&H) did accept my PayPal. At USD 470 per module, it was
pretty easy to decide to buy Ricoh GXR A12-28 module, which is very
similar to my 50mm module, except that it has 18.3/f2.5 lens that I
would say is one heck of direct competitor for newly announced Nikon
camera, if just some few hundred bucks cheaper.

Galia got her own Ricoh GXR camera body and now she can shoot with
either of my modules. Since I had to play with 28mm one, she took 50mm...

Her PESO:
http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2013/03/2013-14-gabrieli.html

Mine:
http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2013/03/2013-15-saint-peters.html

The jury is still out in terms of how good this lensor is, however it is
amazingly small and convenient (it is shorter than 50mm lensor). The
camera is almost pocketable and all the functions are the same as with
50 mm module - ergonomics is second to none.

I cannot wait to get my hands on the Leica M-mount module and try my
trusty A 50/1.2, FA 43 and FA 77 on it.

Boris