Obviously he has good photography skills ( take as much credit for that as you want) and he stands in front of some interesting subjects. But he also has a way with less interesting subjects. Frankly with his talent, the camera of choice is irrelevant. Personally I hate to take pictures with Iphone, which makes me admire this work by anyone.

You know I do sometimes wonder about the artifact of calling photos taken by another camera as off-topic. Because I am so glad you posted these.

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 10
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 22:35:48 -0400
From: Paul Stenquist<pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: OT - iphonography

Some excellent photos, Ken. He has a good eye.
Paul
On Mar 13, 2013, at 5:02 PM,kwal...@peoplepc.com  wrote:

>For those on the list that don't think much of iphone photography, and for
those that would like to see some iphone images, I've included 2 links to sites
with images taken by my son which were all captured with his iphone and run thru
some iphone apps. I agree that the shutter pusher is more important than the
shutter he pushes but his images do show the capability of iphones.