Hallo y'all Pentaxians,

Getting close to the mark ... I'm traveling to the UK and will be there for
three weeks, arriving March 28 and departing for home on April 16. I've a
wedding to attend and other events to deal with in London area until April 3
already (some part of which possibly April 1-2 might include a visit to the
Tate Modern), and after that I'll meander one way or another to visit friends
on the Isle of Man.

Anyone available for visiting, etc?  Shoot a note to my personal email and
let's see if we can work something out.

thanks!

Godfrey
--