You should get closer on the dead birds. Make it more visceral. I've taken some
gruesome dead animal pictures, but I'm too afraid to share them for fear of it
polarizing people. Maybe I will put them all in a series one day. There's
something that makes me kind of queasy looking at pictures of rotting corpses.
The dead body doesn't bother me, but the decay is really unsettling to me. I'd
much rather shoot decaying buildings honestly. Its probably a normal reaction.

https://www.facebook.com/zosxaviusphotography