Hi guys
I've been spending lots of time filtering images.
I've been using Topaz Simplify 4 and ImpressionFX Paint Engine software.
And once in a while Portrait Professional 10 Studio.

I thought you'd like to se some of my work:

This set is from a portrait workshop I run once a month. The girl is Nanna
(22), the daughter of a friend of mine:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bladt/sets/72157633043684748/show/

This set shows images currently exhibited at a local "Culture Building", wher
the local camera club is showing appr. 100 photographs:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bladt/sets/72157632924577297/show/

Enjoy :-)

Regards
Jens Bladt
--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.