From: Don Guthrie <shark50...@gmail.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 8:53 AM
Subject: Geso the Iowa Mountains

Everyone knows IA is flatland & there are no mountains. However we do
have some beautiful river valleys. Some, like this one, lined with
limestone.  Wonderful snow without human footprints make for a lovely
non farm gallery. C&C welcomed.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjEqPCow

or

http://www.flickr.com/photos/valdon/sets/72157633054510914/