Thanks Bruce (and all who looked).

I thought I missed my chance to get any TWDY shots, having a need to do some fluid management just before their set started, losing my spot at the stage edge. Was happy just to listen to the music for a change. But I ended up drifting towards a bench on the side where I could stand up and get over the head shots of the audience, who were standing. Friends, I tell you, 70s prog rock lives.