Aaron wrote:

>On Sunday, March 24, 2002, at 06:47  PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
>
>> I ran a 30k race in Hamilton, Ontario today and as I was approaching

>> the finish line, I spotted someone taking photos with what I believe

>> was an LX. Just goes to show that not all Canadians are 67 users ;-)
>
>Hamilton!  You were on my doorstep.  You still up this way?

Nope. Just drove up for Saturday afternoon and the race on Sunday. I thought
of posting an inquiry to see if any PDML epople were in the area but thought
it was too much of a long shot. If I'd know there was anyone nearby I'd
have invited you to meet us for Indian food (the India Gate is one of out
favorite Indina restaurants anywhere).

--
Mark Roberts
www.robertstech.com