I added a couple of shots to my Spring Visitors:
http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p764918074
 The Heron may be here for the summer but is probably passing through. The
Robin is quite definitely here for the duration, so not really a visitor. The
Hooded Mergansers have been staying longer than I expected, based on previous
years. Maybe they are settling in as well.

Spring Flowers: http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p184708921
A Snowdrop (I know, Paul already posted one of these but he is 100 miles
further south) and two other early flowers.

All shot with the DA*200/4.0 Macro. It was nice to pull this one out of the
closet!

stan