Hi Team,

I have a few items that I would like to give away here (assuming
someone finds them useful).

The deal is pay all shipping costs (including the bizarre AU$9
security surcharge to the USA where applicable)

The items are:

A near pristine Pentax FA50 f1.4 box with it seems everything but the
lens intact

Two custom L-brackets made by Dave Savage (mainly) and myself to suite
the *istD and the K10D/20D. This brackets were designed to allow the
bodies to be quickly flipped on a tripod/mono-pod head to provide
consistent balance and to negate repositioning of the head during
change of orientation. The brackets are designed to position the QR
plates under the axis of the lens in order to minimise errors when
shooting panoramic image sequences. One 200PL-14 QR Plate is
permanently fixed to the unit (included) and a second is screwed to
the bracket over the anti-rotation/locating pins as required

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/06tf2w7clsb7vef/bHEFX9aI3l

Please let me know if you're interested and where they would need to
be sent so that I can provide a shipping cost.

Cheers,

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours