If you use the cloud for business purposes you should make sure you have a
service level agreement with the provider that defines their responsibilities
for backing up, restoring after a failure, disaster recovery and business
continuity, withi independent evidence at least annually that they have carried
out the appropriate tests, and put in action plans for fixing any issues. There
are all sorts of traps waiting for people who bet their business on supposedly
free cloud services.

If you decide to look into it again for your business Ican help you ask the
right questions, and evaluate the answers. I've done it a lot for various
employers.