From: Larry Colen
I did the freebie download of the new nik collection, and installed
it.

All well and good.  Now, I'm trying to check it. I was able to find
the hdr efex module via export with presets, but I can't find any of
the other plugins, or how to access them.

In a similar vein, I haven't been able to find any written
documentation on using them.  I've found some videos, but I *hate*
videos.  I just want to read the basic instructions.

In PhotoShop under the "Filters" menu there should be an entry for "Nik
Filters". I don't know where to look for them in Lightroom.