From: David J Brooks
This was sent the other day, but i think , my gmail had reverted to
rich text so i'll try again.

I am going to try the above mentioned flash at the trampoline place
Monday. I  dont have anything really to play a round with here, but i
assume i need to set both the K-5 and af360 to trailing shutter to
work.??

Dave

I'm pretty sure setting the camera sets the on-board flash and the AF360 control sets the AF360. Even with them both set to trailing curtain you're going to get a pre-flash when the shutter curtain opens.