Nice scan of a well exposed shot.
I'm, also, impressed with your memory for 36 year old details.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 5:11 PM
Subject: PESO - 36 years ago

Thirty-six years ago I shot an article for a magazine called CARS. The article
was about aftermarket supercharger kits. The fellow who was selling them was
Gary Dyer. Those familiar with drag racing but recognize him as the driver of
Mr. Norm's Super Charger, a groundbreaking car of the mid sixties to late
seventies. I shot a few cars in a forest preserve parking lot, then with my
Mamiya C2, an 80 mm lens, and a Honeywell 987 potato masher strobe mounted in a
Sof'Shoulder umbrella, I shot some blower kits in Dyer's shop. I also grabbed a
pic of his daughter, Kim, when she answered the phone. Scanned it today for
her, and I kind of like it.

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=17143732&size=lg