On Apr 11, 2013, at 14:55 , <kwal...@peoplepc.com> wrote:

>> I think I'd just a digital camera to make the copies in the first place.
>
> I agree. Once you have the proper lens, distance to print to fill the frame &
> the camera body square to the print its a simple matter to copy, just
> remember to keep the picture flat.

Do you guys REALLY think I want to tell my wife: "Never mind, we don't need
this scanner, let's return it"?

I was thinking, though, that the K5 with a pair of 45-degree-mounted flashes
wirelessly-triggered could make a quick 'n' simple copy.  I'll do some
experiments when I get home.

I just need to block the on-camera flash so that doesn't reflect off of the
surface of the print!

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com