At 11:38 AM +0530 4/13/13, Bipin Gupta wrote:
Hey Zos & Steve,why don't you use the "Buy Now Pay Later" scheme so
popular in America.

I don't think that offer is available outside the USA.

Don't sigh - just do it. Be happy, don't worry, as the music goes.
Regards.
Bipin - from that far away enchanting land.

PS: I transact strictly cash.

I try to do that as well. Plus, I have spent a fair bit of $$ on gear lately anyway, albeit on a...errr...competing brand. In addition, there are other - non-photography related - toys I would like to save for...plus a fairly hefty (for me) tax bill due at the end of the month...

--

Steve Sharpe
d...@eastlink.ca

http://earth.delith.com/photo_gallery.html