Oh. Nice shot, Larry. That's a keeper (didn't  look at whole set).

Marnie aka Doe :-)

In a message dated  4/13/2013 11:50:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
l...@red4est.com writes:
Our  lady of peace, across the street from my  office:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/8645289393/

Full set  at:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157633238210340/

I  expect that I'll make a few more attempts at photographing her as she is
so
conveniently located.  I used the metz for fill at the end of the set.
I'll probably want to get some shots with more interesting sunset
skies  and maybe a touch of fill light, possibly even radio triggered.