Thanks, Marnie. It seems (<-- keyword) to me that the book requirements are the same, but I am not 100% sure.

Maybe Mark could clarify.

Boris

On 4/18/2013 6:59 AM, eactiv...@aol.com wrote:
The PUG has always allowed shots that use  JUST a Pentax lens, not
necessarily a Pentax camera. (I just double checked  that, yup.) The annual I
am not
sure about. (I looked on Mark's page and  didn't/couldn't find any break
down in specifications like that.)

HTH,  Marnie aka Doe :-)  But, you know, maybe one of these days they'll
lighten  up the rules to people who once USED a Pentax. Heh.

In a message dated  4/17/2013 8:36:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,