Thanks, Derby.  I was able to have a look-see at Christine's K-01, and I
thought it was more handsome live than in the photos.  Also, I was surprised at
the heft, and thought it nicely well balanced.  Christine had the DA 21mm on
the K-01, and it felt good in hand.  I was also surprised about the focusing; a
bit better than I would have guessed-a little quicker than I expected--though
not sure I'd use it as my primary sports camera :-).  Still, I liked it.  I'll
be interested in seeing Christine's snaps from it.  After handling it, I would
consider owning one.

Christine