I know most on the list are purest but I used a filter on the following photo capture. I created it while on a recent trip to Cheekwood that is here in West Nashville TN. Cheekwood is a privately funded 55-acre estate on the western edge of Nashville, Tennessee that houses the Cheekwood Botanical Garden and Museum of Art.

Cartoon Tulips Against Decorative Railing
http://www.photocapturesbyjeffery.com/p1023399319/e5c34d236

For those with a bit of time on their hands and which to see the Gallery:
2013 Spring Gardens at Cheekwood Belle Meade TN
http://www.photocapturesbyjeffery.com/p1023399319

I look at the messages that are posted to the list but I may have missed a message letting everyone know how the PDML Book is coming along. If that is not the case how is the book coming along?

Thanks and Later,
--
Jeffery Johnson
Photo Captures by Jeffery <http://www.photocapturesbyjeffery.com>