On 25/04/2013 11:24 AM, Stan Halpin wrote:
Don, I agree that this is a nice set of images, but you say the lens is "oft
maligned"? I don't recall seeing any derogatory comments about this lens. For me, it
is pretty much my standard walking-around lens when in a new city.

stan

I've done some good work with the 21. It isn't my favourite lens by any means. Mostly I find it it either too wide or not wide enough, and it is very slow (but also very small). It makes nice pictures when it is the right lens.

bill