"As God is my witness I thought turkeys could fly" A certain offbeat radio station. WKRP.

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 8 Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 13:37:59 -0400 From: Mark Roberts
<postmas...@robertstech.com> To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
<pdml@pdml.net> Subject: Re: PESO: Roosting Turkey Message-ID:
<5qeln8pebf93bm93j7kl466joorvspg...@4ax.com> Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=us-ascii knarftheria...@gmail.com wrote:
>Wild turkeys are the same species as domesticated turkeys. However, our taste
for breast meat has encouraged farmers to selectively breed turkeys to be huge. In
some cases they actually have problems walking and if they fall over they can't
get up without assistance.

>It goes without saying that due to all that extra meat on their bones they
can't fly.

>Kind of sad...
"They're hitting the ground like wet bags of cement!"

Who gets the reference?

-- Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia www.robertstech.com