Need some PayPal money fast, so I'm giving my contemporaries at PDML a 3 day
opportunity to own a chunk of my gear. Prices are negotiable just in case I
screw up my research badly. If that's the case, I will try to match recent
sales from reliable sources. All prices include shipping within the US.
International available upon request. Most have original boxes, none are still
in warranty. Purchased between Nov 2009 and June  2010.

Much of what I'm selling is in mint condition, some never used other than to
make sure it worked when I bought it. Photos on request. Wanted to get this up
before the east coasters hit the sack.

This equipment is going up on flee-bay Monday afternoon, so you know I'll have
photos by then.  :)

Pentax 14.6 MP K-7 DSLR body with an 8 gig Sandisk card and one battery,
charger, software, cables, manual in original box. Paint chip on the corner of
the flash to the left of the 'P' in Pentax (not a dent!). Paint wear spot on
lower right corner (users viewpoint). (cannot figure how to run a file on
exiftool, so shutter count is not yet available - likely around 15,000) (Add
any lens from this list and subtract $30.00 from total)
$410.00.

Pentax *ist Body only, clean, great condition, no batteries, roll of Kodacolor
that came with it still inside. FULL FRAME!
$30.00

SMC Pentax-DA 1:4  16-45 ED-AL with RH-BL Pentax hood, B+W 67mm Slim KR 1.5
1.1x MRC UV Filter - Schneider Press-on lens cap (thins have no threads for a
snap-on or screw-on cap). Focus to 0.92 feet "Macro" mode.
$345.00

SMC Pentax-DA 1:4-5.6  50-200mm ED with PH-RBB hood, HOYO  HMC 52mm Skylight
(1B) filter, Pentax caps.
$190.00

SMC Pentax-DA 1:2.4  70mm Limited with screw on / built-in look hood, Pentax
caps, nylon Pentax case (hoodie?)
$360.00

SMC Pentax-DA 1:3.2  21mm AL Limited with Pentax bayonet hood, Pentax caps,
Pentax drawstring case.
$365.00

SMC Pentax-FA 1:4  28-70mm AL, no hood, Pentax caps, no case, no box, FULL
FRAME!
$75.00

SMC Pentax-FA J 1:3.5-5.6  28-80mm -AL- , New Pentax PH-RBF 58mm H$$d,
ProMaster 58mm UV filter, Pentax caps, no case, no box, like new, FULL FRAME!
$39.00

SMC Pentax-FA J 1:4.5-5.8  75-300mm -AL- , New Pentax PH-RBF 58mm H$$d,
ProMaster 58mm UV filter, Pentax caps, no case, no box, like new, FULL FRAME!

More to come later tonight. Got to run right now. Business calls!

  Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com
Key Peninsula, Washington

1.253.884.1466 10am to 10pm PDT