Need some PayPal money fast, so I'm giving my contemporaries at PDML a 3 day
opportunity to own a chunk of my gear. Prices are negotiable just in case I
screw up my research badly. If that's the case, I will try to match recent
sales from reliable sources. All prices include shipping within the US.
International available upon request. Most have original boxes, none are still
in warranty. Purchased between 1990 and 2013  2010.

Much of what I'm selling is in mint condition, some never used other than to
make sure it worked when I bought it. Photos on request. Wanted to get this up
before the east coasters hit the sack.

This equipment is going up on flee-bay Monday afternoon, so you know I'll have
photos by then.  :)

Tamron-F SP Tele-Converter 2X KR BBAR MC-7, like new, Tamron Caps, no case, no
box. Pretty!
$45.00

Pentax AF-400FTZ Flash with case, pristine inside and out, well, except for the
velcro for the as yet unfound soft-hood, which I may find!. Used little.
$40.00

Pentax 67 External Bayonet "Long Lens" Extension Tubes (3). Rare find if you've
got any of that looong glass y'all been talking about for your medium format
expeditions. Mounts to the "External" bayonet flanges vs the "Internal" bayonet
flanges. Got it? Still in original wrappings inside the original Pentax leather
case. Case has some cracks in the leather, but no splits.
$50.00

Pentax LX Body, Finder, Fine condition, still has plastic on base. With Motor
Drive, Battery Pack, Charger, caps. box, I think. Last CLA in 2006. No body
batteries. Helps keep the battery cabinet clean. My batteries are only good
enough to check out the camera's operation.
$470.00

I also have almost ALL the LX finders (not the collapsible hood),
6 Pentax LX focusing screensand one Beattie Intenscreen Plus, plain, Fresnel
Optics 82410.
Pentax screens $25.00 each -  Beattie $15.  Finders Priced accordingly.

Coming soon - Pentax MX Black body, Ex+; Pentax Long Roll Back for LX (and
MX?), Pentax Daylight Loader for the Long Roll Back Cartridges. Four Pentax MX
focusing screens. $24.00 each.

3 Focusing screens for the PZ-1(p), an FI-60, FG-60, and an FK-60. $20 each.

All Focusing screens are in their original case, most with the slip cover as
well.

 Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com
Key Peninsula, Washington