Thanks Rob, definitely on my list before I print. Pano is also on my list when I see a subject.

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 8
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 12:45:27 +1000
From: Rob Studdert<distudio.p...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Factory at night.

On 24 April 2013 02:06, Don Guthrie<shark50...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>Seeing Marnie's post about night photography reminded me I had not posted
>this photo anywhere. Click on the small picture for the large & again for
>larger view. Taken with k-5 shortly after sunset. Comments?
>
>http://donguthriephotos.com/2013/04/22/night-time-at-the-ammonia-factory/
Don, nice work, great exposure and excellent detail (I did look at the
full res version:)  my only limited criticism would be that I would
love to see the stacks corrected for perspective "keystone"
distortion, the fact that all the elements aren't straight is slightly
distracting to me. You prompted me to go out and find a target to
shoot in the eve too!

Cheers,