OK, the 2013 Photo Annual is about 99% done. I have to get the
official URL for the Global Health Initiative program (if possible)
and also the new logo for the program. The logo hasn't actually been
decided upon yet: Dana-Farber has let me set up a competition between
our senior graphic design students to come up with one and that should
be finalized soon (there's only a week and a half left in the
semester!) I haven't finished the Quotations List introduction or the
Global Health Initiative update yet and I still don't have Doug's
Foreword yet but those are all text – I have all the photos and
graphics completed and formatted and that's where the real work is. So
I'll probably upload a prototype book on Monday without the missing
bits. In about two weeks (or less) I'll have a test print which I can
use to tweak the images. By that time we should have all the missing
text and I'l be able to upload the finished product.

So you should be able to order the book in about two weeks.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com