Power outage this morning - less than a minute, but the batteries in the UPS that runs my internet computer (plus cable modem & NAS) used it as an excuse to give up the ghost. Last changed out in Oct 2010.

It's an old NCR unit for the server on a P.O.S. network. On-line UPS. Heavy duty & very reliable ... until you have to get down on hands & knees and crawl under the desk to drag it out so you can unplug everything. Then it's just *HEAVY*.

Hauled it over to BatteriesPLUS for new batteries. Takes 2-12v12Ah gell-cells.

Then, when you get it home you have to crawl back under the desk to plug everything back in again.

Done now, so I should be good for at least another three years.