From: Evan Hanson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 9:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Hooray for me or Forcefully unenabled

Yesterday I received my acceptance to the University of Denver
School of Law.  So I'm planning for a big move from Atlanta to
the Rocky Mountains.  On the positive side I will have a whole
bunch of new photo opportunities on the minus I guess I won't be
getting any new gear for a little while(sigh) I bet the 67 could
do wonders with the Rockies.  I know this has very little to do
with Pentax so I will stop now, I'm just very happy.

Evan