Parting shot: "Just make sure you edit on a Mac."  Har! Love it.

But really, if you are a music fan you owe it to yourself to watch the
entire doc "It Might Get Loud". It really gave me a renewed
appreciation of these players to see them interact and jam together.
It should be required viewing by any kids who are toying with an
instrument thinking about going further. It's a music feel-good piece.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1229360

--
-bmw